My mothers birthday flowers were cancelled due to a "credit card" issue. I make MANY charges to this card - with very minimal issue.

If something seems fradulent I receive a call - i was NEVER contacted by the credit card regarding a very small proflower charge. Then, despite my phone being updated on the order (as you must give a number), I was told they couldnt get in touch with me because of a closed account phone number from over 5 years ago. YET, I was contacted by email, AN EMAIL, to offer an apology. When I spoke to an operator the second time, the phone number still had not been updated after the initial complaint.

This was so upsetting - my mom is all alone and it appeared as we skipped her birthday completely, minus an early phone call before we all wenbt to work and school.

If you can get in touch with me to offer a "statement" sorry - why not contact the customer before cancelling an order. I should add that my order was part of a coupon and was a very good price - maybe they sold this order for a higher price.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: That they would cancel an order.

Comments