I chose the "How Sweet It Is" bouquet to send to my mom for nearly $60. The same-day delivery service failed, and although they notified me, they didn't offer to refund the same-day service charge until I called them back and asked for it. They put me on hold for almost 15 minutes to do this one simple task, which makes me wonder how many people just hang up and never get their refund.

The flowers were delivered the next day, and my mom took a photo and messaged it to me. I am posting a comparison photo here - what I ordered is on the left, what my mom received is on the right. You have to be kidding me.

I did call to complain, and although I offered to send photos as proof of the shoddy product, I was only offered 20% off. When I brought up the fact that they weren't delivered on the requested day, they raised the offer to 40%. I was placed on hold 3 times, for a total of 45 minutes. I asked to speak to a manager, and was told there wasn't anyone else I could speak to, so I took what they offered, and am now posting this everywhere I can.

AVOID.

Review about: Proflowers Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with Proflowers?

Comments

Proflowers - Smiles And Sunshine Arrangement Review Proflowers "Received Flowers, they appear dead... droopy.... my fiancee has never bought me flowers, as ive always told him not too, i didnt have the heart to tell him they were..." Read more Proflowers Vibrant Sympathy Arrangement Review from Gulfport, Mississippi Proflowers "Posted my review to Facebook: Friends and family, as many of you know I used to use proflowers to send arrangements and gifts but I just had an experience..." Read more Proflowers.com delivered dead and dying flowers!!! Proflowers "...Delivery came the day before Mothers Day.Upon opening I found a bouquet of lilies and tulips rubberbanded together.The cut ends of the flowers were totally exposed and browning..." Read more Proflowers - Horrible Flower Arrangement nothing like ordered. Proflowers "I ordered this for my 92 yr old mother for Christmas. It was delivered in the morning on 12/24/16. Later that evening, I received a lengthy email from ProFlowers explaining..." Read more Spates the Florist - DO NOT order online. Spates The Florist "I am very displeased with Spates the Florist and Garden Center. I intend not to purchase from this business again. A note of disclosure before I detail the problem I..." Read more Stackcommerce Dealsandriodauthority Techdeals And Icollege - TechDeals, https://deals.androidauthority.com/, bad products Stackcommerce Dealsandriodauthority Techdeals And Icollege "Supposed great deal offered for " Ultimate CompTIA+ Lifetime Certification Bundle " with life time access suite of 8 CompTIA products. It uses CompTIA like images in advertisement. Product is..." Read more Ideal Image - TATTOO LASER REMOVAL Ideal Image "Had a consultation with a girl at the Willow grove location in PA to have a small tattoo removed with a Picosure laser. She assured me that 6 treatments is..." Read more Hughes Federal Credit Union Ripped Me Off! Hughes Federal Credit Union "Account had $50 taken out for "INACTIVE DORMANT FEE" Without my knowledge or consent. I have been with this bank for over 10yr & never had this happen Account had..." Read more