Orchard Park, New York

I chose the "How Sweet It Is" bouquet to send to my mom for nearly $60. The same-day delivery service failed, and although they notified me, they didn't offer to refund the same-day service charge until I called them back and asked for it. They put me on hold for almost 15 minutes to do this one simple task, which makes me wonder how many people just hang up and never get their refund.

The flowers were delivered the next day, and my mom took a photo and messaged it to me. I am posting a comparison photo here - what I ordered is on the left, what my mom received is on the right. You have to be kidding me.

I did call to complain, and although I offered to send photos as proof of the shoddy product, I was only offered 20% off. When I brought up the fact that they weren't delivered on the requested day, they raised the offer to 40%. I was placed on hold 3 times, for a total of 45 minutes. I asked to speak to a manager, and was told there wasn't anyone else I could speak to, so I took what they offered, and am now posting this everywhere I can.

AVOID.

Review about: Proflowers Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with Proflowers?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Proflowers - Limp and lifeless flowers (embarrassment) Proflowers "Flowers and chocolates delivered on time but nothing like online pictures. Flowers limp and lifeless. Arrangement empty and not exciting. How embarrassing to send these flowers to my mother on..." Read more Proflowers - Never ordering from Pro Flowers again Proflowers "I recently ordered what was pictured as a beautiful pink Azalea bush in a white ceramic/glass planter/vase for the funeral. It was the mother of a close friend I've had..." Read more Proflowers Smiles And Sunshine Arrangement Review Proflowers "My husband ordered me flowers for Valentine's Day. When they came I had a rose that was snapped in half and 3 lilies head popped off. I went online to..." Read more Proflowers Smiles And Sunshine Arrangement Review Proflowers "Received Flowers, they appear dead... droopy.... my fiancee has never bought me flowers, as ive always told him not too, i didnt have the heart to tell him they were..." Read more Instagc - What is going on? Instagc "I love Instagc. I have earned ALOT of money using this site. However it seems the more I earn the harder it gets to redeem. I have submitted a ticket..." Read more Avianca - Lost Baggage Avianca "I was travelling with my brothers to Ecuador for my mom's funeral from Toronto and stop over in El Salvador. Thursday March 30, When I arrived in Ecuador, my luggage..." Read more Foundation For An Independent Tomorrow - Truth From The Streets of Las Vegas From A Felon's Experience 2017 Foundation For An Independent Tomorrow "If you looking for IT work or to be funded for decent IT training/job opportunity, this is not the company to deal with! Here is a client they insulted/didn't keep..." Read more Kenworth Truck Company - Be aware of MHC - Chattanooga Kenworth Truck Company "I bring in a Kenworth T680 2016 yesterday 07/2617 around 2:00 pm to the MHC Kenworth - Chattanooga 7831 Lee Highway Chattanooga, TN 37421, with a clear defect instruction as..." Read more