Caveat Emptor: Proflowers/Florist Express

326 of 1079 Proflowers reviews

I chose the "How Sweet It Is" bouquet to send to my mom for nearly $60. The same-day delivery service failed, and although they notified me, they didn't offer to refund the same-day service charge until I called them back and asked for it. They put me on hold for almost 15 minutes to do this one simple task, which makes me wonder how many people just hang up and never get their refund.

The flowers were delivered the next day, and my mom took a photo and messaged it to me. I am posting a comparison photo here - what I ordered is on the left, what my mom received is on the right. You have to be kidding me.

I did call to complain, and although I offered to send photos as proof of the shoddy product, I was only offered 20% off. When I brought up the fact that they weren't delivered on the requested day, they raised the offer to 40%. I was placed on hold 3 times, for a total of 45 minutes. I asked to speak to a manager, and was told there wasn't anyone else I could speak to, so I took what they offered, and am now posting this everywhere I can.

AVOID.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Helpful? 3 Yes 3 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
326 of 1079 Proflowers reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Proflowers. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Proflowers.
Filing a new complaint about
×