San Antonio, Texas

Never realized that getting flowers for my spouse would cost me monthly charges of $14.95 over the last 24 months. Have contacted the Proflowers people, they claimed they stopped the auto deductions but another charge showed up on a closed account!

Have contacted an attorney but see that this has happened to many other people; maybe I can become part of a class action suit?I have always sent praises to Proflowers not knowing that they would try to screw me.

I will never purchase from them again, it is a shame since I liked their servie. They even sent flowers when I complained about them being broken!

Product or Service Mentioned: Proflowers Flowers.

Comments

proredpc
San Diego, California, United States #602988

We're sorry if you had trouble with one of our former partners. While ProFlowers is no longer associated with those companies, we worked hard to ensure the terms and conditions for those opt-in programs were clear and available.

However, we do understand that some of our customers felt that the terms and conditions were unclear or confusing. If you are still having difficulty with getting this resolved, please contact me cssocial@providecommerce.com

Steve, ProFlowers.com