Proflowers - Charged me for a vase and a few dying flowers!!!
5/14/12- Saturday my mom sent me a picture of what was supposed to be a bouquet I sent for mother's day yesterday.It was no where near what the picture looked like!!!
The flowers couldn't even stand up they were dying and wilted! I've bought nicer bouquets from the grocery store for 5 bucks!!! This makes me look like a cheap daughter who doesn't even care about my mom!!! I paid 40 plus dollars for 7 flowers, one rose was completely dead and smashed when my mom received the box.
The others were dying and droopy.I want my money back!!!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "This is a picture of what I thought I was ordering on the left side and this is what was delivered on the right side!! I can't say how..."
- "I ordered this for my 92 yr old mother for Christmas. It was delivered in the morning on 12/24/16. Later that evening, I received a lengthy email from ProFlowers explaining..."
- "Ordered a sympathy basket for my daughters fiance and family. We are in Maryland, they are in California. My daughter happened to be on facetime with him when the basket..."
- "I went to sunoco on sheridan dr and military rd as usually do 2 minutes from my house ,to get breakfast coffe etc i had my 2 yr old with..."
- "You know, there are good website hosting companies out there, there are average, there are bad... and then there are outright thieves. I am not talking about the: "Oh, they..."
- "POSHMARK ALLOWS THE SELLING OF COUNTERFEIT MICHAEL KORS HANDBAGS! COUNTERFEITS ARE ILLEGAL TO BUY AND TO SELL! I WAS WARNED BY POSHMARK BECAUSE I WAS LETTING BUYERS KNOW WHICH BAGS..."
- "Beware of the regal nails inside Walmart at rowlett. When there expecting to get a nice relaxing mani/pedi. Left there with the skin literally scraped off the side of my..."
- "I have never experienced or heard of such a horrible crime in my entire long life. What they did not steal they viscously destroyed! I can never replace my family..."
- "The photo on the left is what was delivered to my sister at work, on her birthday, with a card that read, "sorry for your loss" The photo on..."