Proflowers - Charged me for a vase and a few dying flowers!!!

612 of 1083 Proflowers reviews

5/14/12- Saturday my mom sent me a picture of what was supposed to be a bouquet I sent for mother's day yesterday.It was no where near what the picture looked like!!!

The flowers couldn't even stand up they were dying and wilted! I've bought nicer bouquets from the grocery store for 5 bucks!!! This makes me look like a cheap daughter who doesn't even care about my mom!!! I paid 40 plus dollars for 7 flowers, one rose was completely dead and smashed when my mom received the box.

The others were dying and droopy.I want my money back!!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

612 of 1083 Proflowers reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
J STACY

May 29, 2012 #487709

IF YOU WANT DECENT FLOWERS, GO TO A FLORIST! DO YOU REALLY THINK GOOD FLOWERS CAN WITHSTAND 2-3 DAYS BEING FED EX, SOMETIMES FREEZING SOMETIMES ROASTING!!! NOT TO MENTION A COMPANY LIKE PROFLOWERS RAPES THE FARMS SO THEY DON'T PURCHASE THE BEST TO BEGIN WITH!

0 1 Reply

May 24, 2012 #485434

If you ever have any issues with anything regarding your proflowers order don't hesitate to contact us directly at 888-855-3486 or cssocial@providecommerce.com and we'll handle your situation immediately. We hope to hear from you soon. -Mike

D. Evans

May 24, 2012 #485247

Sounds like my experience. Only my flowers were worst. Tried to get in touch by telephone and E-mail, with no response. My nephew sent Mother's Day flowers to me and my sister. We had the same experience. Nice vase!

ravgirl

May 22, 2012 #483792

Proflowers are the worst! I ordered flowers for my neighbor last year. Proflowers was having a "special", but by the time I got done with shipping costs and delivery-geez. I went ahead with the order becuz my neighbor would be really surprised and she had been through some hard times, but the surprise was how awful and cheap the flowers were. I felt so badly. I was trying to make her feel better and I spent a fortune on a handful of crappy, half dead flowers that didn't look anything like the picture. Proflowers customer service person could care less when I finally got hold of them. Never again~~~~~

May 16, 2012 #481454

ND,

I am sorry to also read of your experience. If there was a duplicate order created in error in March, we definitely want to assure that the service representative resolved this accurately for you. Please call me at 888-855-3486 and I will help further. Thank you, Corinne, ProFlowers.com

May 14, 2012 #480248

We're sorry you had trouble with your order senitanicole. That isn't typical, and if you didn't get what you ordered, we will make it right for you. Please give me a call at 888-855-3468 -Steve

ND

May 14, 2012 #480225

Good Luck getting your money back. Pro flowers are the worse. I sent flowers to my mother in law this past march. They process the same order twice and charged me twice when I called them they told me that there was nothing they could do since the flowers were delivered.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.