5/14/12- Saturday my mom sent me a picture of what was supposed to be a bouquet I sent for mother's day yesterday.It was no where near what the picture looked like!!!
The flowers couldn't even stand up they were dying and wilted! I've bought nicer bouquets from the grocery store for 5 bucks!!! This makes me look like a cheap daughter who doesn't even care about my mom!!! I paid 40 plus dollars for 7 flowers, one rose was completely dead and smashed when my mom received the box.
The others were dying and droopy.I want my money back!!!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "I thought I'd try Proflowers, because FTD always seemed kind of pricey. In fact, when I checked later, the base price for my order (18 roses) was the same..."
- "It is appalling what ProFlowers delivered to my mum especially considering it was meant to commemorate the anniversary of the passing of my grandfather. The watering can shown on website..."
- "My fiancé ordered flowers from proflowers for me for valentines day and had them shipped to my work. When I brought them home he was very disappointed! What I got..."
- "This is the second year in a row that I placed a very large Edible Arrangement order for my wife on Mother's Day. For the second year in a..."
- "I have never experienced or heard of such a horrible crime in my entire long life. What they did not steal they viscously destroyed! I can never replace my family..."
- "IC System sent me a collection notice stating that I owe Paypal a significant amount of money. I owe nothing nor have I ever been in arrears to paypal. They..."
- "I renewed plan from Verizon in July keeping the plan the same including what i was being charged. Offered "free upgrade" to 100/100 internet. Told the bill would be the..."
- "They do not respect lifetime warranty. I bought these HID Low and High beam. I did had a replacement about a year after I bought. And next year after still do..."
- "I called for a carry out pizza managers special witch says unlimited toppings well the man over the phone told me it's only 3 toppings for that pie so I..."