This company is a total scam!I bought an on-line coupon that should have saved me $15, instead I find that not only is delivery a $15 charge (higher than most), but the pictures shown do not represent the arrangement you buy without being charged more, AND you have PAY for even a simple vase.

Related: Proflowers - Promotional Coupons

And then, an additional $3 for "care and handling" (um, for WHAT) and then they want another $2 for a card (which I did not buy). So my $30 of flowers for $15 (coupon) cost me nearly SEVENTY DOLLARS. Had I not already paid for the coupon I most certainly would have never used this company. If I hadn't been in such a hurry when I bought the coupon and done some on-line review research I would have certainly seen the many bad reviews.

I hope, like many others have posted, that the flowers my newly widowed mother receives are not as pathetic as others have noted.

This company needs to get its act together and quit scamming people!Use a local florist – like I should have done!

Review about: Flowers.

I didn't like: Hidden costs, Fraudulant representation.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Proflowers Coupon
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / $55
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Proflowers?

Comments

Lori

Follow-up: To be perfectly fair...I just wanted to update that the delivery was made on time and my Mom said they were very carefully wrapped with good instructions and looked beautiful!

The pricing is still extremely deceptive and overpriced.

But, I'm glad my mother enjoyed them and to me that is still priceless!I will, however, will still "go local" next time.

Mark
Milford, Michigan, United States #889504

Just Rip - Off - flowers ordered for $ 40.00 plus delivery for 14.99 - should be $ 54.99.

Total bill - $ 84.95 just look below charges :

Standard Delivery: $14.99

Morning Delivery: $14.99

Monday Delivery: $4.99

Care & Handling: $2.99 ===== why double delivery charges, why Monday Delivery, why care and handling?????? Never again : suggestion------ change name to: ProFlower Rip-Off company. mark