Review Rating
State:
City:
Product:

ProFlowers in Sacramento, California - Worthless Service

The delivery charge was TWENTY EIGHT dollars. For a box that left on the porch. WTF. If I order delivery and pay $30 for the delivery charge I want the flowers PRESENTED TO THE RECIPIENT and not left on the porch in a *** box. I could have gone to the grocery store for half the price, and WILL next time.
Style and Design
Turnaround Time

ProFlowers - Dead roses

ProFlowers - Dead roses
I paid $54.65 for a dozen dead roses for my wife for Valentine’s Day. I am requesting a full refund. Order number 110926400196.

ProFlowers - NoFlowers

Ordered flowers on the 10th, delivery date was 13th, No show 13th, on 14th stayed home all day waiting finally about 5:30 I called the customer service number.wich was answered by a lady who talked very fast with a foreign accent.she offered me a coupon I told her I wanted to cancel order.She said coupon, I said no she said wait I hung up after phone was silent for about 10 minutes
1.8
Style and Design
Turnaround Time

ProFlowers - Two bad deliveries

ProFlowers - Two bad deliveries
Got first bouquet of roses and with 5 days 90% were wilted and not going to open. Called to complain about the gift and they sent another one out. The second shipment was worse. I followed all directions to the letter and 3 days later they still wilted and only a few will ever bloom. Would never use Pro Flowers again.
2.3

ProFlowers - Terrible, my wife got dead roses for Valentines day

We received a dozen dead roses from Pro Flowers

ProFlowers - Failed to deliver on Valentine's Day

They could not deliver the flowers I ordered for my daughter on the Valentine's Day even though they guaranteed it. They refunded only the delivery charges. Would not use them again, recommend to use others.

ProFlowers - Worst customer service

they have cancle my order on valentine's day since they were busy without noticing me. I had to cal them several times and the only thing they said was sorry. Dont buy any groupon coupon for proflower because you will loose it.
Show
I ordered a special valentine presentation (flowers, chocolates, and valentine vase). They forgot to put the vase in the box. After several minutes on the phone with someone who barely speaks English and would not transfer me to a supervisor they promised to overnight...

Warning: ProFlowers is a rip off

Warning: ProFlowers is a rip off
Received frozen dead roses for Valentine's Day via UPS. Tried to call & complain, but couln't reach them. Also couldn't track shipping.

ProFlowers - Never delivered

order flowers several days before valentines day to deliver on the 13th. never showed up. called and they said would deliver the next day the 14th. Guess what never showed up