I placed an order on May 7 2012 (a Monday) for delivery Friday May 11, 2012. They were scheduled to be delivered between 9-6.

I received a call from PRO-FLOWERS Friday evening at about 6:45 AFTER they should have ALREADY BEEN DELIVERED, stating that they were unable to find a local florist to complete my order FIVE DAYS AFTER I HAD PLACED THE *** ORDER! They had plenty of time to find or not find a florist and call me back! Horrible, horrible horrible service! Then on the second order I placed on the same day for same delivery time frame, NEVER ARRIVED!!!!!!!!!

Needless to say, I got a refund after talking to FOUR different people over the course of TWO DAYS!!! RIDICULOUS SERVICE. Then they offered me a 10$ gift card for the trouble, of course I declined because I will never use these people again!!

EVER!!! AVOID THEM LIKE THE PLAGUE~~~!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Proflowers Delivery Service.

Comments

I apologize for the inconveniences that have occurred. If there's anything more we can do for you don't hesitate to contact us directly at 888-855-3486.

We look forward to speaking with you. -Mike

Sounds like a similar experience that I just received this past mothers day weekend. Received an e-mail saying that what I ordered didn't meet their quality standards so something of equal or greater value would be shipped from a local florist to be delivered on the same delivery date of 5/12/2012, yet nothing was delivered.

Funny thing when I called they said that my order showed that they were not going to be able to ship my order in time (that was before they opted for contacting a local florist). Not that I ordered last minute. I ordered it on April 30th.

I got a refund, and supposed to be getting a call or e-mail back about the issue and looks like a $10 gift card for my troubles, but the damage was already done.

$10 isn't going to fix that.

Enough of these experiences and you will lose your customer base. Appears that this is a common occurrence with Proflowers, and a same storyline of what line of *** they feed to their customers.