Boston, Massachusetts

I ordered flowers for my mother's birthday to be delivered on a Friday to her work address. When they had not arrived by 5pm, their deadline, I called Pro Flowers.

I was told after being placed on hold that the local florist was unable to fill the order and they had just received notice of this 45 minutes prior (but still well after the 5pm deadline and more than 24 hours afer I had placed by overnight order). I was offered an upgrade for delivery the next day which was a pathetic offer of accomodation and impractical. I am completely disgusted at their level of customer srevice. If they were unable to fill the order, they should havenotified me in a timely fashion so that I could make appropriate accomodations.

Instead, I only found out when I called (!) and was offered the most pathetic accomodation ever. Why would I possible want an upgraded arrangement delivered too late by the same people that couldnot manage to get it right the first time?

If you need something on a specific date, do not use Pro Flowers. One of the worst experiences I've ever had.

Product or Service Mentioned: Proflowers Arrangement.

Comments

I live 3k+ miles from my mother, so that was impossible. plus, I don't know anyone she works with.

Holmestrand, Vestfold, Norway #146130

Whatever happened to buying flowers for her and asking someone from her work to deliver it. Beats ordering at last minute.