Concord, North Carolina

I ordered the Christmas Tree Lights Roses Arrangement..Arrived as buds and

85% of them did'nt open..I was so embarrassed as this was a Christmas Gift to my Sister..their solution was a 10% off discount coupon on my next purchase..are they kidding me? a whopping 10% off of a $50.00 arrangement?

Needless to say, with customer service like this..there won't be another purchase..I responded to their CEO's survey..guess he doesn't care either. I guess Proflowers doesn't need repeat customers..Oh the power of word of mouth advertising..can make you or break you.

Product or Service Mentioned: Proflowers Arrangement.

Comments

mjb

You should always use a local florist! Do a little research and find a reputable in the area that you are sending to and call them directly.

The large internet flower sites are merely order gatherers. Half of them drop ship flowers in boxes via FedEx or UPS. This means that the recipient has to arrange the flowers themselves. Imagine how embarrassing that is when you send one of these "arrangements" to a funeral service.

I know a funeral director that has had to arrange many of these in the back room of the funeral home. When a deal seems too good to be true, then it probably is.

So true, they also add lot of hidden charges. Luckily after a couple of bad experiences with proflowers and the likes, I have now switched to Flora2000. It does not have any hidden taxes or charges.

Love,