Houston, Texas

Been ripped off twice yet I gave them one more chance. The FREE vase tuned up costing on the final invoice.

They are so crooked, hidden charges and just plain corrupt. Rush, Hannety and Dr Bennett should all be ashamed to promote them. Something needs to be done with these bastards. They must make a lot since they spend so much on complaints but then they really don't just lip service.

Even after all this they bombard you with special offers to come back, give us another chance.

Three times I came ack and pissed off every time. I will spread the word.

• Cmeblitz
  • Beebo

Comments

I attempted to send a 20. flower /candy and FREE vase and in the final tally AFTER I submitted my card info...There were all kinds of charges adding up to twice the amount!..i called the company and the agent conveniently didn't see the arrangement I ordered..In the computer there is all kinds of specials(all BOGUS)..The phone agent gave me some *** that the 4.95 shipping stated is in ADDITION to the regular charge...total:17.95......Ch 7 news needs to investigate this company

jhernandez
#651967

If you have not yet received a resolution regarding this issue, please reach out to us at socialcs@sm.proflowers.com & we will work to make this right for you.

ProFlowers Reviews