West Jordan, Utah

I have used Pro Flowers quite a few times in the past without much problem. I ordered Valentine's flowers and a teddy bear for my girlfriend a week ahead of time to be delivered to her college.

3 days before Valentine's, she told me classes would be out by noon on Valentine's Day so I called the next morning to change shipping to "guaranteed delivery before noon". They told me it was too late to change delivery options. WTF? That's absurd, the flowers were still in Boise and had not been shipped, there was plenty of time to change to expedited shipping.

They wouldn't budge. Long story short, the flowers did not arrive before classes were out and we had to make a special trip later that afternoon to get the flowers. The tulips were dry and they are not responding well after putting in a vase and adding the included plant food. After complaining to Customer Service, they basically told me "tough, they were delivered the same day".

They didn't ask me about anything concerning the order. This is the last time I will use Pro Flowers.

I will buy locally from now on. Pro Flowers could not care less about customer satisfaction.

Product or Service Mentioned: Proflowers Delivery Service.

Comments

proredpc
San Diego, California, United States #609999

Sparks54,

Sorry for the service you received. That is not the standard we set for our agents. Please contact me so we can address it.

-Steven