Proflowers - Daughters 16th Birthday Flower Arrangement Late and DOA
We placed an order from Pro Flowers on Wednesday and the flowers were suppose to arrive on Friday.Friday came and went and the box of flowers (that is being generous that I am calling it flowers) ended up arriving at 6:45pm Saturday night.
The entire arrangement was dead and colorless. More than likely they were dead because they were frozen. Called Pro Flowers and they issued a refund, but we did not order so we could be issued a refund. Please look at the uploaded images of what was ordered and what was received.
Not even close.
Daughters 16th birthday only comes once.NEVER AGAIN!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Birthday Flowers
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "DO NOT GIVE THIS COMPANY ANY OF YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY-EVER!!!!! What was supposed to be 100-"fresh" flowers turned out to be 40-nearly dead flowers, and they were late..."
- "This is the horrible, pathetic arrangement that was sent to me for Valentine's Day. Guys - if you want to keep a good woman, NEVER send her ProFlowers. ..."
- "It is appalling what ProFlowers delivered to my mum especially considering it was meant to commemorate the anniversary of the passing of my grandfather. The watering can shown on website..."
- "After getting through their phone system I finally got to a human. I ordered a timing chain set for my van that was claimed to be a Cloyes Gear &..."
- "...I took him to a petsmart so I didn't expect anything great, however I got home and noticed blood on his ear this lady cut part of his ear!..."
- "Dear Lynn, RE: VIP CORPORATE FLIGHT ATTENDANT Thank you so much for your reply. Infact, before your reply, I'll must say I've already anticipated & expected that i'm will not..."