Featured on Google+

We placed an order from Pro Flowers on Wednesday and the flowers were suppose to arrive on Friday.Friday came and went and the box of flowers (that is being generous that I am calling it flowers) ended up arriving at 6:45pm Saturday night.

Related: Proflowers - Consumers do not understand!!!!!!

The entire arrangement was dead and colorless. More than likely they were dead because they were frozen. Called Pro Flowers and they issued a refund, but we did not order so we could be issued a refund. Please look at the uploaded images of what was ordered and what was received.

Not even close.

Daughters 16th birthday only comes once.NEVER AGAIN!

Review about: Birthday Flowers.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Proflowers Arrangement
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Proflowers?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Proflowers - Never ordering from Pro Flowers again Proflowers "I recently ordered what was pictured as a beautiful pink Azalea bush in a white ceramic/glass planter/vase for the funeral. It was the mother of a close friend I've had..." Read more Proflowers Moms Delight With Purple Vase And Chocolates Arrangement Review from New York, New York Proflowers "I decied to buy flowers for mother day for my mom since I wasn't going to be around her, the fist picture is what I thought She was getting and..." Read more Proflowers Delicate Moms Delight Arrangement Review from Fayetteville, Georgia Proflowers "I ordered flowers for my aunt for Mother's day. They kept in contact with me about my order which made me more confident in their company. Although, that changed once..." Read more Proflowers Vibrant Sympathy Arrangement Review from Gulfport, Mississippi Proflowers "Posted my review to Facebook: Friends and family, as many of you know I used to use proflowers to send arrangements and gifts but I just had an experience..." Read more Rhinoshield cases are defective junk Rhinoshield "Not only are the cases defective junk when they don't arrive broken they don't work effectively and are made like complete junk. The bumper cases are loose and flimsy and..." Read more Factory Outlet Store - The Company Promises Delivery Time Quicker Than FEDEX  Guarantees Factory Outlet Store "I ordered 2 headsets and USB wired conference speaker. The company website shows free shipping 2-5 business days which was adequate for my situation. Then they send the items SMART..." Read more Comcast - Horrible installation Comcast "I have a rental and the new tenants brought Comcast in. My issue is with the installation. I have no idea about the Comcast service. After the initial install (see..." Read more I've made multiple purchases at DHGate, and do not plan to stop anytime soon! Dhgate "To date I have made just shy of 20 different orders, from a number of different vendors on a wide range of products. Each and every item has been described..." Read more