Sauk Centre, Minnesota

I ordered flowers for my mom for mothers day and they were beautiful!4 days after she received them they all died.

Not one of them opened up. She read the directions to make sure they lasted since she has an avid green thumb is always looking for new ways to keep her beautiful flowers as long as she can. It ruined the excitement of getting the flowers in the mail and I'm now against ordering flowers from any online source.

I'm sad and disappointed in myself for thinking that it for once work out.I will b going to a local florist from now on!

Review about: Proflowers Flowers.

Had an Experience with Proflowers?

Comments

I wasted $79 on flowers for my grandma and spent a whole week trying to pick out the perfect bunch on their website...just to have a box arrive full of limp roses and leaves!

They were literally squished together when she took them out some of the rose petals started falling off.

I was beyond upset and felt as though her special day was ruined by their lack of PROfessional service.Long story short, Do NOT waste your time and money with these scammers!

proredpc
San Diego, California, United States #651923

If you have not yet received a resolution regarding this issue, please reach out to us at socialcs@sm.proflowers.com & we will work to make this right for you.