Seriously, ProFlowers?I am not even sure what kind of flowers these are!
I took them out of the wrap and they flopped over! They aren't open...or in bloom. I tried putting them in water with the flower feed and they are just hanging over the vase. I am ashamed to have them on my desk...whatever they are.
The only good thing about the delivery is the thought and the teddy bear...which couldn't cost more than a dollar. Be warned...you get what you pay for.
I plan on contacting ProFlowers and sending the picture.Happy Valentines Day anyhow...I loved the thought.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "These are the arrangements ordered from Proflowers, and the ones my mother received for Mother's Day. Need I say more?!!..."
- "I thought I'd try Proflowers, because FTD always seemed kind of pricey. In fact, when I checked later, the base price for my order (18 roses) was the same..."
- "Hi, I ordered from Proflowers and I have been trying to get a hold of them I sent various messages and made various phone calls.No attempt was made to ge..."
- "Your store in NJ did honor the $ 300.00 gift card which was given to me from Chicago store for purchasing the $ 6000 worth of furniture last year and..."
- "I signed with Verizon because of their reputation and their service. Then I was abruptly shoved over to Frontier, who doesn't give me the 75/75 internet service and I have..."
- "RUN RUN RUN 2 weeks turned to 6. and still not done they ordered the wrong tub and order the same $33 ceiling fan (a request was made to upgrade from the..."