Seriously, ProFlowers?I am not even sure what kind of flowers these are!
I took them out of the wrap and they flopped over! They aren't open...or in bloom. I tried putting them in water with the flower feed and they are just hanging over the vase. I am ashamed to have them on my desk...whatever they are.
The only good thing about the delivery is the thought and the teddy bear...which couldn't cost more than a dollar. Be warned...you get what you pay for.
I plan on contacting ProFlowers and sending the picture.Happy Valentines Day anyhow...I loved the thought.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "Ordered a sympathy basket for my daughters fiance and family. We are in Maryland, they are in California. My daughter happened to be on facetime with him when the basket..."
- "My wonderful husband had what probably should have been a beautiful arrangement of Lilies and Irises sent to me yesterday for Valentines Day. I absolutely love the vase they..."
- "I had a friend that had surgery. To cheer her up I sent her some flowers. She thanked me and sent me a picture of the flowers. They looked NOTHING..."
- "I received a letter in the mail stating I was "Pre-approved" for a credit card. After having difficulty signing up online I decided to call. Eventually, I was told that..."
- "Iready is a website that is "educational" for children. Not true! This website is just an excuse to make money as the website is very glitchy and VERY poorly made!..."
- "Our storage unit was broken into in October 2016 - the thief was caught in plain sight by my wife..."