Seriously, ProFlowers?I am not even sure what kind of flowers these are!

I took them out of the wrap and they flopped over! They aren't open...or in bloom. I tried putting them in water with the flower feed and they are just hanging over the vase. I am ashamed to have them on my desk...whatever they are.

The only good thing about the delivery is the thought and the teddy bear...which couldn't cost more than a dollar. Be warned...you get what you pay for.

I plan on contacting ProFlowers and sending the picture.Happy Valentines Day anyhow...I loved the thought.

Review about: Flowers.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Proflowers Flowers
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Proflowers?

Submit review

Comments

proredpc

If you have not already receieved a resolution on your order please send me your order details at cssocial@proflowers.com.I will make sure you are taken care of for your order.

I look forward to hearing from you.-Mike @ProFlowers

Proflowers Smiles And Sunshine Arrangement Review Proflowers "My husband ordered me flowers for Valentine's Day. When they came I had a rose that was snapped in half and 3 lilies head popped off. I went online to..." Read more Proflowers Arrangement Review from Miami, Florida Proflowers "My kids sent me this arrangement of eight flowers from Pro Flowers yesterday. I found out it should have been a large full arrangement in a vase with chocolates. If..." Read more Proflowers - Absolutely Horrible flowers Proflowers "Just received the order of flowers my husband sent for mothers day. Disappointed can't even begin to describe what arrived. He thought they would look like the photo..." Read more Proflowers - Horrible Flower Arrangement nothing like ordered. Proflowers "I ordered this for my 92 yr old mother for Christmas. It was delivered in the morning on 12/24/16. Later that evening, I received a lengthy email from ProFlowers explaining..." Read more Petco - Paid 2-day shipping and haven't received order 4 days later Petco "I ordered canned cat food and paid for 2-day shipping. I received an email it shipped on 4/24/2017. I called on 4/28 because I had not received it. I told..." Read more USAA - Agent rude as usual and refuses to address damage to truck done by appraisal unit USAA "It was resolved, but not their new attitude toward "members" which is not what myself and others I've met who've recently filed claims are being treated like. Very cold and..." Read more Samsung Electronics - Don't buy a Samsung washer! Samsung Electronics "We have a top loading Samsung washer that was purchased about 5.5 yrs ago. In November 2016 we found that it was part of the recall for exploding parts. The..." Read more Lucky Brand Jeans Review Lucky Brand "Called lucky was told to send picturess. Sent pictures explained only wore them about 4 or5 times and they fell apart After two months and no response I reached back..." Read more