Update by user Feb 13, 2012

I tried to post pics but would not upload

Original review posted by user Feb 13, 2012

My Valentine flowers arrived completely DEAD.The first time my husband ever sent me flowers...

EVER (he's not an internet shopper). Even if they were not DEAD they would have looked NOTHING like the picture. I called proflowers because I didn't want him to have to deal with it. I was promptly hung up on because I was crying.

I was told they would send me replacement flowers...I DONT WANT REPLACEMENT FLOWERS. I want my Valentine's back. THEY STOLE THAT FROM ME. Ugly, soggy, brown, wilted dead flowers in a box.

Also theses flowers were listed at 29.99 on the website. By the time all the shipping, extra item shipping, monday delivery, guaranteed valentine delivery BS BS BS etc.

these 29.99 ugly flowers cost 95 bucks..ALMOST a 100 dollars~~ WOW and then to be hung up on.

Review about: Proflowers Flowers.

Had an Experience with Proflowers?

Comments

Hello AE Service,

I will be happy to assist you if you have any pending unresolved issues from 1-800-Flowers.com that need attention.

Please email me at: wecare@1800flowers.com with: your name, the recipients name and the delivery date of your order.  Please also include an email address and a contact phone number where you can be reached. Thank you. I look forward to hearing from you and resolving this for you promptly.  - Tina Flowers

michelle0818

RIGHT!I just went by my local florist to have them make a new one.

(I'm not going to tell hubby till after Valentines what really happened, it'll *** him off too much. It was 20 bucks less and looks friggin amazing!

Moral of the story, go to your local florist.NO WOMAN WANTS TO GET HER FLOWERS IN A BOX ANYWAY.

Exact same thing here...flowers arrived wilted and in a box....ended up costing $80 to have delivered...the wost...right up there with 1-800 flowers...go to the supermarket your better off