Proflowers - Dead, Wilted, Sad looking flowers

My boyfriend decided he was going to surprise me at work (which he never does) with roses on Valentines day.When the flowers arrived at my office I was so surprised and excited.

That surprise and excitement turned into complete disappointment. Not only did I have to assemble the flowers myself but the flowers that came in the BOX were completely wilted.

Now I do understand that the flowers need time to perk up but when I came back into work this morning the looked even worse.I am demanding my money back and I will NEVER order from ProFlowers again and I will make sure all my friends know how much of a scam this is!!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Helpful? 11 Yes 11 0 No 0
Had the same issue 2 Yes 2
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in

May 14, 2015 #984090

Anyone else pick up key words here? You said your boyfriend ordered them, then turned around and said "I'm demanding MY money back and I'M never ordering from them again " just confused on how you lost YOUR money when your "boyfriend" paid for them? ?? And you conveniently had a vase available for the "surprise" lol

3 1 Reply

Feb 16, 2013 #610008 San Diego, California

Thank you for coming to us and giving us an opportunity to make it right. If this did not get resolved to your satisfaction, please let me know.
Social Media Service Team

0 1 Reply

Feb 16, 2013 #609851 Howell, New Jersey

Wow! I think that u got the twin of the flowers my wife received at her workplace.. Pro-Flowers Sucks Pollen!!! I orederd new flowers from a Local florist they were great! stay with your local florist.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.