Natrona Heights, Pennsylvania

I ordered roses for my wife (our 1st valentines as a married couple)-they arrived at her work essentially wilted, almost dead..very embarassing.MY wife tried to hide it but was disappointed by the quality of the roses.

I would advise anyone to buy from REAL florist, even if it costs a little more. Not worth it to pay for DEAD FLOWERS!!!!!! Shame on ProFlowers, they obviuosly only care about gouging people and not in quality of product.

Never AGAIN will I waste money on their crappy product.This the first and last time I will order from this "so called" Floral delivery company!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Had an Experience with Proflowers?

Comments

Westleigh, New South Wales, Australia #431704

I apologize for your disappointment.We have a 7 day freshness guarantee that we would like to honor with your order.

Please contact us at 888-855-3486 so that we can make this right.Luke

Proflowers.com delivered dead and dying flowers!!! Proflowers "...Delivery came the day before Mothers Day.Upon opening I found a bouquet of lilies and tulips rubberbanded together.The cut ends of the flowers were totally exposed and browning..." Read more Proflowers Is Horrible Proflowers "I ordered the LOTS OF LOVE bouquet for my wife and received an order of dried up wilted garbage. This order looked NOTHING like the flower on their website. The..." Read more Proflowers - Limp and lifeless flowers (embarrassment) Proflowers "Flowers and chocolates delivered on time but nothing like online pictures. Flowers limp and lifeless. Arrangement empty and not exciting. How embarrassing to send these flowers to my mother on..." Read more Proflowers - Two Dozen Long Stemmed Roses Arrangement Review Proflowers "I ordered 2 dozen long stemmed roses in a nice vase for Valentine's Day to be delivered to me wife's work. They arrived one dozen regular stem, no vase. Now..." Read more Desertcart - Over a month, missing delivery, No refund, No support Desertcart "Ordered a bunch of stuff, ONE ITEM WAS NOT SHIPPED out from their US consolidation center, rest were delivered in two separate deliveries. Support has only emailed stating that they..." Read more Tbdress - Don't Buy from TB Dress!! Tbdress "I made the terrible mistake of purchasing two dresses for my daughter's wedding from TB Dress. When they arrived one had a broken zipper, the other did not fit correctly..." Read more Time Warner Cable - Zero help when you call Time Warner Cable "On not one but two separate occasions I have received calls and voicemails from time warner cable after 9pm. FTC mandates do not permit calls before 8am and after 9pm...." Read more Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen - Horrible service Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen "I was refused food and service because I requested food close-by closing time..." Read more