I wanted to send a beautiful arrangement of roses to my aunt for her bday.I went with this company based on price, picture of rosé arrangement and delivery...although my aunt was happy with her gift which came in a box and she had to arrange...I'm upset because his information was not disclosed.

Not to mention she sent me a picture of the flowers she got...I was immediately upset n embarrassed...false advertising and definitely not worth the 75 dollars it cost me.

I should have just sent her the money so she could spend it on something worth it.Next time I'm calling a local flower shop in the area instead...so disappointed

Review about: Proflowers Arrangement.

Had an Experience with Proflowers?

Comments

proredpc
#651977

If you have not yet received a resolution regarding this issue, please reach out to us at socialcs@sm.proflowers.com & we will work to make this right for you.

Phoenix, Arizona, United States #647934

Picked a selection from the free shipping page.Made my selection and then proceeded through the many step checkout process only to find that there WERE shipping charges, taxes and handling.

Got fed up and proceeded to another site - fromyouflowers.com. No tax, no handling charges just a $14.99 shipping charge.

A vase is INCLUDED.A much better deal in the long run.