Update by user Jul 18

I sent flowers to my son grand father

Original review posted by user Jul 18

I sent to my son’s grandfather’s funeral. Flowers are ordered 2-days before the furneal. I paid for next day, it did not happen. When trying to locate the flowers nothing, automated system says is still in process and the physical person I talk to customer service and they has no information, they had to connect me to the florist. Every time I talk to customer service they connect me to one or two people. Second person twice in a row got disconnected. Thought that was a weird coincidence, I called back got some one who sohnded competent, seem to get everything corrected. I called back to ask another question and it started again transferred to the second person got cut off every damn time. This is my son’s grandfather who is past but no one seems to know what happened to the package I could not get an answer why it was late. I will get this out to everyone that I know I’m the VP of a large computer company that partners with Intel and I will bring this bike to the doorstep. I called back to ask another question that it started again transferred to second person got cut off every damn time. This is my son‘s grandfather who has past but no one seems to know what happened to the flowers. I could not get an answer why it was late.

I will get this out to everyone that I know of their poor work practices.

I’m the VP of a large computer company that partners with Intel. I will make it my point because their business some problems no… I will bring this flight to their doorstep.

Sal Lucianno

Product or Service Mentioned: Proflowers Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jul 18.

Comments