Ordered flowers, vase and chocolates to be delivered on Valentine's day and paid extra $4.99 to have them guaranteed to be delivered ON Valentine's Day.Got message from girlfriend Feb 13th thanking me for the flowers, vase and chocolate.

Called ProFlowers customer service to ask why is there an extra service charge if there is still variability on the delivery date. Customer Service person said that that's the way it is and that it could have been delivered on Feb 15 or even Feb 16th!

When I inquired more about the variable delivery date she HUNG UP ON ME!!How are they rated number #1 in customer service??

Review about: Proflowers Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with Proflowers?

Comments

proredpc

If you have not already receieved a resolution on your order please send me your order details at cssocial@proflowers.com.I will make sure you are taken care of for your order.

I look forward to hearing from you.-Mike @ProFlowers

Proflowers Delicate Moms Delight Arrangement Review from Fayetteville, Georgia Proflowers "I ordered flowers for my aunt for Mother's day. They kept in contact with me about my order which made me more confident in their company. Although, that changed once..." Read more Proflowers - Never ordering from Pro Flowers again Proflowers "I recently ordered what was pictured as a beautiful pink Azalea bush in a white ceramic/glass planter/vase for the funeral. It was the mother of a close friend I've had..." Read more Proflowers Shower Of Flowers Arrangement Review from Brooklyn, New York Proflowers "This is what my mother received for mother's day. I could have purchased that for$7 at Any NYC street corner. The showers of flowers I believed were $40 plus shipping..." Read more Proflowers - Limp and lifeless flowers (embarrassment) Proflowers "Flowers and chocolates delivered on time but nothing like online pictures. Flowers limp and lifeless. Arrangement empty and not exciting. How embarrassing to send these flowers to my mother on..." Read more Gallagher Bassett - Evil Liars Gallagher Bassett "I was severely injured and Gallagher Bassett straight ignored all of my medical evidence. From day one they investigated me as if I were some criminal. They sent me to..." Read more Moving Staffers - Biggest mistake EVER!!! Moving Staffers "Moving Staffers were recommending by UPsck. I though I was hiring a professional crew...not the case. I could have picked up high school kids and had a better job. These..." Read more Extra Space Storage - Worst experience ever Extra Space Storage "...When I went to remove my belongings everything had mold on it..." Read more Lane Furniture - Worst "leather" furniture I have ever seen Lane Furniture "My expensive leather couch started to flake over two years ago. It is six piece reclining sectional. Since then, I have contacted the store where I purchased it. The parties..." Read more