I don't think I have ever written a bad review before, but ProFlowers/Florist Express is the ABSOLUTE WORST FLOWER SERVICE...EVER!!!!!! DO NOT GO THROUGH THIS HORRIBLE COMPANY!!! NOT ONLY DO THEY MESS UP YOUR ORDER, NOT DELIVER IT, CHARGE YOU INCORRECTLY ETC ETC, BUT THEY ALSO HAVE THE WORST CUSTOMER SERVIC & DON'T REALLY CARE WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAYE!! ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTED!!

ProFlowers via FloristExpress did not deliver flowers on time for a funeral, said they didn't have any in stock when someone passed away and I paid extra for same day service, & they did not reimburse me even thought they said they would! Absolutely unacceptable!

Warn your family & friends to not get duped...

Review about: Proflowers Customer Care.

Had an Experience with Proflowers?

Comments

jhernandez
Westleigh, New South Wales, Australia #319146

I am sorry for your experience with ProFlowers.I would like to look into this for you.

Please call 866-526-9426.Sallie

Just a warning out there to others that may try to order this way.Most funeral homes will not display boxes from proflowers, and most directors will not arrange the flowers to put out for the family.

After the service the box of flowers will be given to the family. Remember flowers need water so if they were delivered to the funeral home a few days before the service they will sit in the back until after the service.

The best thing to do is order direct from a florist in the area you are needing the flowers for.Even if you pay a little more then what you would through proflowers you have a much better chance in getting what you want, when you need it.