Sacramento, California

On Feb. 13, 2013 I called in to ProFlowers.com Flowers Express to talk to a representative about a special arrangement that included Roses and Tulips since I couldn't find one on the ProFlowers.com website. The representative was able to find one offered through Flowers Express but would be a bit more expensive but that the order would be delivered by a local florist pre-arranged in a vase rather than their normal delivery where they come in a box and the recipient would have to arrange them. She verified that Valentines Day delivery was still available in my area. This was suppose to be a surprise but since I didn't hear from my wife by 3:00pm I decided to call her to feel it out. She informed me that she was planning to leave early at 4:00pm and we ended our conversation... I tried to track the delivery even called in but not only were they not able to track them, they insured me that they were guaranteed delivery by 5pm. As it got closer to 4pm I called my wife to thank her for my delivery of chocolate covered strawberries but still no mention of the flowers... so I asked if she received anything and as I figured the answer was 'No'. I asked her to stay til 5pm because something was coming for her. By 5:10pm she had been looking for a delivery for over an hour and still nothing. Since we had plans for the evening she couldn't wait any longer, her office was closed for the day also so no other deliveries could be made for the day.

On my way home I tried calling them again and they put me through to Flowers Express who kept me on hold for 20 minutes before I decided to hang up and call back. On my second call, the representative put in for a call back because they were too busy... I didn't receive a call back. At 12:00noon Feb. 15, I called in again this time getting an excuse that Flowers Express' phones are down and that they will put in for a call back and notated that I wanted a refund but that it could take 5-7 days to refund my credit card. Not only did they ruin my wifes Valentines Day surprise but 5-7 days to get refunded on product and services that were never rendered just doesn't cut it.

My advice to anyone that wants to have flowers delivered to their loved one for a special occasion...

Don't use ProFlowers Flowers Express.

I won't ever again.

Flowers delivered $114.40

cost of looking like you don't care enough, then having to ask her to wait around for something that will never come and asking her coworkers if something was delivered for her... PRICELESS.

Product or Service Mentioned: Proflowers Arrangement.

Comments

proredpc
San Diego, California, United States #609992

R3K2P,

So sorry for the delivery failure. Send me your order details and we will make it right.

-Steven