Virginia Beach, Virginia

Proflowers send the wrong flowers to my mother for mother's day and if that weren't enough didn't even send the card I paid extra for. Sent a oridinary card with names of other people.

Needless to sat was not happy. Called proflowers just to be told there was nothing that could be done she got flowers. Didn't matter it took her four days to find out who they were from. Offered no apologies or happy ending.

I will never use proflowers again. They had no desire to make it right just stated it's a busy time of the year.

Product or Service Mentioned: Proflowers Flowers.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Comments

jhernandez
Westleigh, New South Wales, Australia #300283

I am sorry for your experience with ProFlowers. I would like to look into this for you.

Please call 866-526-9426. Sallie

jhernandez
Westleigh, New South Wales, Australia #300282

Please call 866-526-9426. Sallie

At least your mom got something! They didnt deliver my orer at all!!!

Reporting them to the better business bureau. Spent about 4 hours trying to call them...no one answers.

Will never use an online company again to order flowers! What a nightmare.

Supposed to be delivered Saturday before Mother's day or on Mother's day and it's now Monday afternoon and they have still not been delivered! How embarressing to our mother that she received NOTHING.

I have now called 4 times and still have not gotten this nightmare resolved! DO NOT ORDER FROM PROFLOWERS.

rogriffi

Only one time really????? I think you need to look at all the other complaints..

They didn't even get the name right on the card. From people she didn't even know.

cangell

Actually, I have experienced quality service from Proflowers and have placed many-many orders for the past 6+ years or longer.

I regret hearing about the recent Mother's Day error. It is certainly a negative surprise concerning Proflower's customer service lack care.

In the past, only one time, Proflowers delivered poor quality flowers; but, they gladly corrected the issue immediately without any dispute.