fyi--this is several years ago but I ordered a lovely centerpiece flower arrangement for Easter for a sister who lives in another state.She is one who always calls with a Big Thank You whenever I send her something.

Well when we talked on Easter and she didn't mention the flowers, I had to politely ask her if she received anything at the end of our conversation. She said, no, nothing had arrived. How disappointing. When I called ProFlowers, they apologized and gave me a refund but I won't use them again.

Not dependable.

I often send flowers or candy to family members in other cities and have good service from other providers.No need to be disappointed using these people.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of proflowers delivery service. Proflowers needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned proflowers delivery service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Proflowers.

Had an Experience with Proflowers?

Comments