While proflowers is a good company, the easy saver side kick is bad news. I know I did not sign up for this. I even called to complain about the continuous attempts to sign me up. I get bugged via email even. It is very annoying, very. I think they have a bug in the software so when you buy flowers the email must get passed to easy saver whether you want it or not.

I called and complained and they claim I will be refunded for all seven times they have hit my account. We'll see.

I suggested they get rid of easy saver as this is going to taint Proflowers' reputation. Why would a good company get themselves tied up with such a shady sidekick, I can't imagine.

Review about: Proflowers Flowers.

Had an Experience with Proflowers?

Comments

Proflowers - Horrible Flower Arrangement nothing like ordered. Proflowers "I ordered this for my 92 yr old mother for Christmas. It was delivered in the morning on 12/24/16. Later that evening, I received a lengthy email from ProFlowers explaining..." Read more Proflowers Vibrant Sympathy Arrangement Review from Gulfport, Mississippi Proflowers "Posted my review to Facebook: Friends and family, as many of you know I used to use proflowers to send arrangements and gifts but I just had an experience..." Read more Proflowers - Never ordering from Pro Flowers again Proflowers "I recently ordered what was pictured as a beautiful pink Azalea bush in a white ceramic/glass planter/vase for the funeral. It was the mother of a close friend I've had..." Read more Proflowers Delicate Moms Delight Arrangement Review from Fayetteville, Georgia Proflowers "I ordered flowers for my aunt for Mother's day. They kept in contact with me about my order which made me more confident in their company. Although, that changed once..." Read more Camping World - Given the run around Camping World "Went to purchase a winnebago at camping world in st. Augustin fl. Were told we could get a 78000 trailer with 10000. Off for the trade in of our motorcycle...." Read more Lazada Philippines - Lazada Lazada Philippines "Nakakapikon kayo 3 times na ako nagbabalik ng order ko tapos matatanggap ko ngayon may damage pa din mga sira ba mga mata niyo at hindi niyo nakikita kong may..." Read more Daiso - Arrangement of products on the shelves Daiso "I was shopping in Daiso JBCC with my mother on 30 September 2017 and as she was looking at some plastics plate for children, two stakes of plate fell to..." Read more Catalog Favorites - I'm very disappointed with your customer service Catalog Favorites "My husband tried to order the NFL pants for the Cowboys. After much conversation with a customer service rep she said that their company has never sold nor offered those..." Read more