My husband bought me flowers for Mother's Day and when I arrived home A Box was sitting on the front porch Approximately around 5:30 p.m. mind you that at 5:30 p.m.

it is still 95゚ and 100% humidity in South Texas these flowers were anguishing in the heat, probably pro flowers should consider using fedex because UPS delivers after 5 no matter what if it's alive it won't be when you get it. I opened the Box and found the flowers to be an extremely Wilted condition Browning and slimy I took photos just to show you Why you should not be purchasing from pro flowers, 1st of all they should not have been slimy if they were just stressed that condition means they were already dead and junkie before they even sent them. 2nd of all if it takes more than 3 days for these flower's to get here you're paying too much for fast shipping. Needless to a say that some pretty expensive dead flowers.

Not to mention most of the flowers were already broken off the Stems because they were dead So I had a lot a headless flower stems see photos, But the final slap in the face is the fact the the flowers they deliver to you to look nothing like the photos they have online so if you're expecting them to look like that you're gonna be very disappointed don't waste your money. Please be sure to see the first 2 photos for an example Of what I received, and what you can expect after I clean these things up and Place them in a vase this is what you're getting And it's really sad.

Product or Service Mentioned: Proflowers Arrangement.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Comments

InfiniteLiger

This company has really dropped of the bottom scale after they relocated to Cambodia/China region ! and if you need to take to a Rep. Good luck if you don't speak Mandarin !