2.4

I ordered 4 flowers/roses on Valentine's Day for my wife, mom, motherinlaw and sisterinlaw. As soon as I ordered I received an email that said the orders for my motherinlaw and mom were not available so I called customer service to give them a new item ID in lieu of the items that weren't available.

I had to call back 4 times because they did not understand what I was telling them. I finally got a hold of someone who was able to find the order and get new items. I was finally at ease knowing there were items now available to be sent to them. All of the orders were delivered.

I come to find out that my sisterinlaw received an additional order and it wasn't even a duplicate order they were completely different flowers. I checked my credit card and I was charged for that additional order. I never received an email confirmation saying that I was charged for this order. I am just so frustrated because I know I need to call customer service again and it was such a headache speaking with them.

Also, my sisterinlaw's original order was cancelled but I never received any confirmation telling me that happened until I went through all the orders and was on the phone with customer services.

I also have not been given my refund and it's been a week. Avoid at all costs.

Product or Service Mentioned: Proflowers Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Comments