At Christmas I wanted to send flowers to my daughter in Boston. I cl clicked on a Pro Flowers web site offering a 30% discount.

I entered my email address & was informed that I qualified & that the discount would be applied at check out. The cost of the flowers was about $50 but by the time I reached checkout this had become $76.27. They threw in two delivery charges amounting to about $20 plus a 12% sales tax. So before I clicked the laast step, I called customer service on their toll free number.

I told the agent, who said her name was Sabrina, my story and said there was no way I was going to pay that much. She said not to worry & made a big deal of getting out her calculator. She then said go ahead & click on the final step & I will adjust the cost so it will be $55.99. I said I could live with that.

She advised me that it would take a few days to adjust the amount. This occured on DEC 20th & the charge shows as $76.27. Pro flowers sent me an email for me to review ther performance & I told them essentially what I'm saying here plus the fact that I would never use them again.

Obviously they do not read reviews and even though & advised them never to send me another email, I get an email almost every day. Wish I had visited this site before I used them.

Product or Service Mentioned: Proflowers Delivery Service.

Comments

proredpc
San Diego, California, United States #600356

We apologize that the order was not billed correctly, please email us at cssocial@providecommerce.com so we can research this order and ensure a proper resolution. We can also assist with unsubscribing you to our emails if you are still receiving them.

Amy