. I ordered the "candy basket" and was given cheap crackers and a nutrigrain bars. It was awful. Looked like everyone took something out of their lunch and contributed to this embarrassing monstrosity. I know I sound horribly rude…but this was my experience:

*Ordered basket @ 8am, pay for delivery by noon.

*Noon: nothing here, get an email saying it will be here @ 1pm.

*1pm: nothing. Get another email saying "2pm"

*230pm: call customer service line just to find out the order was "rejected" by the flourist and nothing was being sent!!!! Spent 30 min on the phone with Sam, who refused to transfer me to a manager.

*430pm: Driver drops off the lamest basket of healthy snacks to my 11 year old daughter and quickly drives away. If I had been there I would have refused it.

Review about: Proflowers Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with Proflowers?

Comments

proredpc
Westleigh, New South Wales, Australia #427634

HOLLYMWICKSTROM, I apologize for your experience.This is not typical of our service.

Please contact me at 866-526-9426 so that I can make this right.Luke

Proflowers Shower Of Flowers Arrangement Review from Brooklyn, New York Proflowers "This is what my mother received for mother's day. I could have purchased that for$7 at Any NYC street corner. The showers of flowers I believed were $40 plus shipping..." Read more Proflowers.com delivered dead and dying flowers!!! Proflowers "...Delivery came the day before Mothers Day.Upon opening I found a bouquet of lilies and tulips rubberbanded together.The cut ends of the flowers were totally exposed and browning..." Read more Proflowers - Delicate Moms Delight Arrangement Review Proflowers "Sent my dear mother flowers for mothers day and the flowers are skimmy and withered....i was so embarred when my mom sent me a picture of the flowers..." Read more Proflowers - Always And Forever Arrangement Review from Coral Gables, Florida Proflowers "My wife recieved it at work and had to arrange it herself nothing had blossom she was soo embarrased she put it under the desk and brought it home day..." Read more FTD Gold Membership Not Worth Money Ftd "FTD will not allow frequent flier miles program members who are members of their yearly paid Gold Program to earn miles and use the benefits of the Gold Rewards Program...." Read more Camping World - Disrespectful Manager and Bad Service Camping World "Today, 10/19/17, My husband and I went to Campingworld because I really wanted to purchase the M33 Mallard Travel Trailer. Well, when we were there previously, the finance manager gave..." Read more Shore Funding Solutions Inc - Shore Funding Solutions, Inc Telemarketing Scam Shore Funding Solutions Inc "In 2015 I told Shore Funding to never call me ever again. Then, they called me again. Shore Funding is a gaggle of scam telemarketers running a boiler room operation..." Read more Trap House Art - When trying to support local art goes wrong Trap House Art "I'm usually hesitant on who I support but since I love art I was drawn to this persons work. I was supposed to get one painting originally then it turned..." Read more