My mom received my order of flowers for mothers day and they were all wilted and dead.worse part was seeing her trying to bend the stems and make them look nice in order to make me happy.

i have been refunded my money but its crazy that proflowers can send something so different from their pictures on the sites. "100 Blooms" of love are 25 dead stems.

the fact that they also sneakily include surcharges, shipping, handling, etc and provide such a terrible product is incredible.

i think they also use fake accounts to boost their social media image because their fb page is getting bombarded with people saying negative things and suspicious users posting only positives.

Review about: Proflowers Bouquet.

Had an Experience with Proflowers?

Comments

proredpc
#651942

If you have not yet received a resolution regarding this issue, please reach out to us at socialcs@sm.proflowers.com & we will work to make this right for you.

Proflowers - Limp and lifeless flowers (embarrassment) Proflowers "Flowers and chocolates delivered on time but nothing like online pictures. Flowers limp and lifeless. Arrangement empty and not exciting. How embarrassing to send these flowers to my mother on..." Read more Proflowers - Spring Blooms Arrangement Review from The Woodlands, Texas Proflowers "These are the arrangements ordered from Proflowers, and the ones my mother received for Mother's Day. Need I say more?!!..." Read more Proflowers doesn't deliver what's on website Proflowers "Order a full container of a flowering plant for someone's birthday and the person gets less than half of what you saw on their website and makes it look like..." Read more Proflowers - Horrible - Total Rip-off Proflowers "DO NOT GIVE THIS COMPANY ANY OF YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY-EVER!!!!! What was supposed to be 100-"fresh" flowers turned out to be 40-nearly dead flowers, and they were late..." Read more Whirlpool - Really upset can't believe product last only 2 years Whirlpool "2 days ago my cabrio washer machine stop working. Was washing some clothes the machine start making this weird loud noise and had some weird smell i notice today the..." Read more Desertcart - Over a month, missing delivery, No refund, No support Desertcart "Ordered a bunch of stuff, ONE ITEM WAS NOT SHIPPED out from their US consolidation center, rest were delivered in two separate deliveries. Support has only emailed stating that they..." Read more Aliexpress - No Response on Customer Service Aliexpress "I had made a purchase on aliexpress from one of the supplier, i did not receive by product and also my buyer protection was end, i was not able to..." Read more Chrysler Customer Care DOES NOT CARE Chrysler "2014 RAM Eco Diesel. 38000 miles w/Factory extended warranty. Starter Cable shorts out on frame and catches FIRE under the truck while driving. Extended Service contract clearly states that wiring..." Read more