My husband sent me red roses for Valentine's Day.They did not arrive until 8:30 that evening and were left on the door step outside of my home in the cold night.

They did NOT even ring my door bell to let me know they had arrived. The flowers were very poor quality, looked burnt on the edges as if in fridge too long. They were not even in a vase, they were in a box all crammed in a bundle. The vase was in box too and I, the recipient had to arrange my own flowers.

Frankly, the flowers at my local Fresh Market were much prettier, larger and fresher for 1/3 the price, I am sure. If you are trying to make a great impression with a lovely thoughtful gift, GO ELSEWHERE! BTW, my husband ordered from the same company last Mother's Day with similar experience. Guess he forgot it happened and unfortunately went back to them.

Believe me it will not happen again. Very very very poor quality, presentation and customer service!

In the future he will call our local trusted florist that is always reliable.Lesson learned, this time!

Review about: Proflowers Flowers.

Had an Experience with Proflowers?

Comments

proredpc
Westleigh, New South Wales, Australia #431697

I apologize for your experience.We are more than willing to accept responsibilty for delivery errors.

Please contact us at 888-855-3486 so that we can make this up to you.Luke