I ordered flowers to be delivered for my daughter on the first day of her job.No problem they said.

Got a call at the end of the day advising me that the florist was not able to deliver that day. Of course it was at the end of the day that they called.The following day I was advised the plant was delivered to where my daughter worked. At the front desk. That did not occur.

Had to wait per them when they contacted the florist that they would get the name of the person who signed for it. The following day after contacting the company 4 times. It was determined that they flowers had never been delivered as they advised me and that they could not get in touch with the owner of the florist. I requested a to cancel my order ( of course that was after 3 days) and I was advised they would have to wait to hear back from the florist first before they could do that.

They attempted to contact the florist again but it was already after hours and a cleaning person answered the phone. They then told me that they would cancel my order.

I would have thought that after 3 days of trying to get something delivered and it never having been delivered that they would not have to wait to refund my money.They did however refund it and they did offer me a 10 dollar coupon of which I declined as I would never use these proflowers.com again

Review about: Proflowers Coupon.

Had an Experience with Proflowers?

Comments