Flowers arrive in a box and the person you give them too has to arrange them in the vase, now your the florist arranging flowers you just paid someone to do, that is why you buy from a florist right?That is suppose to be their talent.

No biggie right? But, The flowers are DOA Dead on arrival. When to my wife's office later that day, how embarrassing. Never again.Tried to contact them twice.

No one ever got back to me. no phone call, no e-mail, no replacement, No refund, no nothing. Total scam.

Radio stations keep playing their ads it makes me sick.DO NOT get scammed like me.

Review about: Proflowers Flowers.

Had an Experience with Proflowers?

Comments

proredpc

If you have not already receieved a resolution on your order please send me your order details at cssocial@proflowers.com.I will make sure you are taken care of for your order.

I look forward to hearing from you.-Mike @ProFlowers

Shreveport, Louisiana, United States #608097

A while a go-7 hours-So sad read in Maine, now the location is reading Louisiana? What up with that?

suzejacobs
to S0_Sad Haverhill, Massachusetts, United States #608023

You are bogus and lie like there's no tomorrow. Fine, if you want to back a company that promote false statements, go right ahead, but do NOT tell people where you work, trust me!