This company makes you think you're getting a deal, but you're not at all!Here's how they trick you.

First they cut the cost of the flowers and on top of that they kick in a free vase. How can you go wrong! Right? Wrong!!!!!

This company is very sneaky at adding on absurd additional charges. I chose Saturday delivery, which was posted as $4.99. The flowers I had chosen were $19.99, so I'm thinking I'm spending $25.00 plus whatever the tax might be. But then when I confirmed my order I realized they tagged on $9.99 for standard delivery (in addition to the $4.99) plus an additional $2.99 for handling charges.

So, instead of paying $25 I ended up paying almost $40. And all for flowers that were priced at $19.99. Very sneaky.

Don't buy from them.A company like this, that intentionally deceives its customers, doesn't deserve your business!

Review about: Proflowers Flowers.

Had an Experience with Proflowers?

Comments

Angel Face111

I just posted a review of my "Mother's Day" flowers - frankly, I am scratching my head wondering how this company stays in business!! I have included a photo in my review - you want to see that for sure.

I had a groupon voucher for Proflowers.I paid $20 for $40 worth of flowers.

It turned out to be over $60 even with the voucher. They added on their "standard delivery charge" of $19.99. The flowers were awful.

Already wilted.Never againQ

When I ordered ProFlowers from their site - they didnt deliver the arrangement that I ordered. Not that they were bad, just not what I wanted for a business associate. ALSO they email constantly - no matter how many times I unsubscribe : (