Wilson, North Carolina

I placed an order for a surprise birthday wish for family. The order was not delivered and I was not notified.

I was offered delivery the next day but family was leaving town that day. Poor customer service. Both the agent and the supervisor sounded as though they were reading from a script and did not sound apologetic or sincere. The remedy was to offer me a $20 off my next order coupon?

Why would I order from your company again when the first experience was so poor? The online reviews were so good but the actual service was below par. I called at almost 8pm because I had not received an email confirming delivery as advertised, and did not want to ruin the surprise, only to be told my order could not be delivered. The common decency of a phone call to notify me you were unable to fulfill your portion of the contracted service was too much for a business wanting return customers?

You don’t value your customers or place emphasis on quality service. I will be sure to post this review on every outlet I can.

Product or Service Mentioned: Proflowers Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments