MY WIFE PUT HER FLOWERS SHE RECEIVED TODAY, 2/14/13, UNDER HER DESK SHE WAS SO EMBARRASSED!!
Someone even said "oh how petite. Did some fall out of the box?"
You can see through the flowers and the vase is half empty it looks like they were short flowers to fill their orders and started rationing what they put in. Definitely a fake picture online. They combined three orders into one vase. I hope this gives you the information you need to stop you from purchasing from pro flowers.
For $80 it was definitely a rip off.
DONT DO IT!!!
I EVEN TOOK THE TIME TO WRITE THIS THATS HOW BAD IT WAS!!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "My wonderful husband had what probably should have been a beautiful arrangement of Lilies and Irises sent to me yesterday for Valentines Day. I absolutely love the vase they..."
- "I chose the "How Sweet It Is" bouquet to send to my mom for nearly $60. The same-day delivery service failed, and although they notified me, they didn't offer..."
- "I was so embarrassed today on receiving my flowers. My husband let me know before work I was getting flowers. I couldn't believe it when I was handed a box...."
- "I purchased the case (3 boxes, total of 18 packs) of Kellogg's PopTarts a couple of weeks ago and upon opening the individual packages noticed that the product was wet..."
- "First thing: I did my research I checked Angie's list, joined just for this move, checked the Better Business Bureau, plus any review web pages for NY metro area prior..."
- "Are you a victim of merchant lynx? Ever deal with a sales person out of the Lakeland office named Tina Boyd? Please send your complaint and contact info to firstname.lastname@example.org..."
- "Tracy Drott Agency Owner 210.319.7218 12540 Bandera Rd. #209 Helotes, TX 78024 My name is Hung Tran. I purchased Allstate auto insurance policy thru Tracy Drott, an agency owner located at 12540 Bandera Rd. Ste...."
- "I went to arco store #42755 carwash twice and my car came out dirty both times. The cashier refuse to give me a refund and told me that..."
- "Bought it. Loved it. It fit perfectly and was one of my favorite pieces. I followed care instructions precisely and it shrank dramatically. Dressbarn won't refund/credit me for it or..."