1.1

So I ordered flowers for my mom for mother’s day and even paid extra to ensure that she got them on mother’s day.. she never received them.

I called 4 times.. the first they told me delivery time was between 8am-6pm so she should wait.. 6pm came and went. Later I track the order with the automated system, it says estimated date of arrival is May 15th.

So now Second call, the customer service rep had such a thick accent I couldn’t understand her so I asked to be transferred, she continued to ask for my order # so I finally gave it to her and she hung up on me. Third time the rep said the delivery should be expected by 8pm and that she would refund the shipping fees. Fine. 8pm came and went..

no flowers. Final call I tell them she didn’t receive her flowers, they offer a refund and the flowers will still be delivered on the 15th. It was never about the money, it was about my mom getting mother’s day flowers from me on Mother’s Day , because I live 5 states away. She understood, but I am beyond disappointed and pissed off.

NEVER AGAIN WILL I ORDER FROM PRO FLOWERS.. WORSHIP COMPANY EVER!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Proflowers Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments