Tyler, Texas

When I ordered some flowers today from proflowers.com, I was offered money off my next purchase if I gave them my email and zipcode. The offer mentioned something about signing me up for easysaver rewards but didn't mention anything about the monthly fee associated with it.

Afterward, I googled easysaver rewards and got this website. After realizing it was a scam, I called proflowers, they connected me to easysaver, and I canceled the membership.

I am extremely grateful for this website, but I am still pissed about this easysaver scam. Someone needs to sue them for this fraudulent behavior.

Comments

#203400

I just realized today that I had less money in my account when I tried to buy something at the store. I was supposed to have $23 in my prepaid, but when I tried to spend $8.55, the transaction was denied.

I came home dumbfounded and confused and decided to look at my online account. I discovered a $14.95 charge from this month that I never authorized. I wondered if it had happened before and it started last month with $1.95. I've never been on ProFlowers or RedEnvelope.

I also have never signed up for a coupon after purchasing something online. I know those are scams so I avoid them. I decided to dispute the two charges and cancel my card so I wouldn't get charged again.

I am very pissed off because I am very cautious with my money since I am unemployed. :(

I, too, primarily because I happened to have a bad experience with Pro Flowers, realized that I had been mislead into signing up for easy saver. I intend to take corrective action.

To Nancy: you may be technically, correct, but if so many of us have been mislead, it strongly suggests that easy saver has deliberately, and with the colsion of Pro Flowers, set up a system designed to mislead people.While I wholeheartedly agree with you that consumers must exercise caution, I believe that, in this instance, the purpose was to intentionally deceive.

Consumers should not be subject to such a practise. We have evolved beyond the strict caveat emptor society.

Easy Saver is a scam and there are class action law suits.

Cancel your membership and ask for all your money back. Your bank/credit card company will assist you with help from their fraud depts.

Make sure to get a confirmation number for refunds from Easy Saver.

You people are signing YOURSELVES up for this stuff by not reading the Terms and Conditions! If you are so smart, then why don't you know that nothing comes free.

lol. Next time, I'll be your read the Terms and Conditions... such an easy thing to do, but you have to show your butt and take it out on some poor consumer affairs representative. Yeah, that'll work..

uh-huh...

yeah, let me know how that works out for ya. duh

uh-huh...

yeah, let me know how that works out for ya. duh

The Federal Trade Commission and the U.S. Attorney Generals Office needs to investigate this Multi-Million Dollar SCAM Operation.

ProFlowers and Easy Saver are Sister Companies. I never recall any Pop-Up window stating terms and conditions that if I plugged in my ZIP Code and email that I was authorizing ProFlowers to give Easy Saver ALL of my Private Data and financial INFO. I did call Easy Saver who did say they were going to give me a 100% refund for all charges in a week to 10 days. But how many millions of customers are getting screwed unknowingly $14.95 a month for total B.S.

! This could be a Billion Dollar Ponzi Scheme that needs to be further investigated.

Pro-Flowers and Easy Saver deserve a Audit by the FTC and the Federal Government. Buyer Beware.....cjp

I love how everybody complains. Read the rules and regulations you freaking idiots. Do you sign something without reading it?

Everybody on here can contact the BBB but they will also inform you that it was clearly stated and that you agreed to the terms.

Come on people don't be so ***.

My son got taken when he ordered flowers for his mother on May 1, 2007 from England. He has been in college for the past 18 months and we were as nice parents helping him out by paying his credit card account.

He never knew he signed up for such a easy saver reward program. And we never noticed the $14.95 being charged since his bills usually were many small amounts. Then he garduated and went to Australia. Lately his bills have been none except for this dam $14.95 that we saw two months in a row.

He is so pissed he got taken he is contacting his state senator and the Better Business Service. He will continue ruthlessly to shut down these Scam artist.

Same thing here. I am calling today and I am going to throw down!!! ***

Same thing happened to me,lucky I did not charge anything and when bill came for $14.95 as only charge easy to discover. Did call them and they reversed charge, but never again with proflowers

I just noticed this on my new BoA Visa. I never use my CC except for trusted sites where I have been buying for years.

So I have no idea how they got my CC information.

I am calling later today and getting this disputed.

Never shopped for flowers, btw. Just electronics.

#19573

Same thing happened to me when I was reading my bank statement. I noticed I was being charged for $14.95 on EASY SAVER.

I didn't know what EASY SAVER was so I asked my husband and he began researching and found this page, I'm very upset all I was doing was buying some flowers for my mother and my mother-in-law for mother's day. I'm never buying anything from ProFlowers ever again!

:( The same thing just happened to me. I have been being charged by Easysaver for 3 months!

This really is a terrible scam. Who knew buying flowers for my mother-in-law and grandmother could lead to this. I don’t remember seeing a pop-up. I would never sign up for such an obvious scam.

I talked with ProFlowers and Easysaver and got the charges reversed.

I will NEVER use ProFlowers again!!!! They lost a good customer.

Same happened to me. It's so annoying.

FBI can take them down along with Proflowers

I got into that too but thanks to a wrong clicked link I found this board and was able to cancel my membership immediatly before any charges were put on my bill

Just discovered this faudulent outfit has been TAKING $14.95 a month for two years! All they do is apoligize when you talk to them and they contend you requested their "service"......can they prove it? NO, I don't go for any of that kind of offer and I'm sure I didn't go for this. YES, you should read your statement carefully

each month, but you know how that goes. MY advice is don't order flowers

from Proflowers as this is how it originally began and BEWARE if you

see EASY SAVER on anything you touch. They are about to take YOUR

money.......it's the most dishonest business I've EVER come across.

Yup happened to me exactly the same way. Buy flowers....recieve 14.95 charge for a number of months.

I was able to dispute the charges. This is a real slick scam.

ProFlowers Reviews