I ordered a lush looking mum in a ceramic turkey for my Mother-in-law for Thanksgiving to use as a center piece for our family gathering.Luckily I was there to see it the day after it was received.
I was SHOCKED!! And embarrassed at the pitiful little mum that was delivered. She lives out of state and I never would have known. THEN....I contacted them and they offered to send replacement flowers of my choice so I had them sent to me.
I picked the date, filled out their form and waited. No flowers. Two days later I received an email saying my flowers had been delivered that day (2 days late) but they had not!! Still no flowers.
I called the company and they wanted to give me a credit for more flowers. HAHAHA!!
I did get my money back and everyone I dealt with there was very nice and apologetic, but I will not ever order from them again.I am spreading the word!!
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
- Nice staff
- Money returned
What I disliked
- Poor quality of flowers
- False advertising
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Proflowers Giving Thanks Turkey Mum
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "My fiancé ordered flowers from proflowers for me for valentines day and had them shipped to my work. When I brought them home he was very disappointed! What I got..."
- "You people suck. Ordered 100 birthday blooms and from what I saw in the picture my Sis sent I'd bet there were a dozen wilted blooms out of that mess...."
- "It is appalling what ProFlowers delivered to my mum especially considering it was meant to commemorate the anniversary of the passing of my grandfather. The watering can shown on website..."
- "I signed up with Coventry Healthcare of NC after reading in their summary of coverage that they have a $15 copay for sick visits and a $24/$40 copay for prescriptions...."
- "I purchased a Pottery Barn Classic Terry Robe in Truffle online from a store in Durham, NC. I was visiting there for a wedding and had gift cards for..."
- "I ordered a flower arrangement from Teleflora before Christmas. What I received looked nothing like what I ordered or was expecting. It had no roses, no holly, no red..."
- "Purchased patio door from Lowe's. Went with this product on recommendation by contractor. *** move. Issue one. Door arrived with passive latch system broken. Lowes..."
- "My friend experienced a death and I wanted to send flowers. Their website didn't work, forcing me to call which was a nightmare in and of itself. It..."
- "Tracy Drott Agency Owner 210.319.7218 12540 Bandera Rd. #209 Helotes, TX 78024 My name is Hung Tran. I purchased Allstate auto insurance policy thru Tracy Drott, an agency owner located at 12540 Bandera Rd. Ste...."