3.3

I ordered a lush looking mum in a ceramic turkey for my Mother-in-law for Thanksgiving to use as a center piece for our family gathering.Luckily I was there to see it the day after it was received.

I was SHOCKED!! And embarrassed at the pitiful little mum that was delivered. She lives out of state and I never would have known. THEN....I contacted them and they offered to send replacement flowers of my choice so I had them sent to me.

I picked the date, filled out their form and waited. No flowers. Two days later I received an email saying my flowers had been delivered that day (2 days late) but they had not!! Still no flowers.

I called the company and they wanted to give me a credit for more flowers. HAHAHA!!

I did get my money back and everyone I dealt with there was very nice and apologetic, but I will not ever order from them again.I am spreading the word!!

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Proflowers and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about proflowers flowers from Proflowers was poor quality of flowers, false advertising and delivery , but reviewer liked nice staff. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Proflowers.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Flowers / Florist category for more informed decision or compare Proflowers to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Proflowers?

Comments

I was not happy with flowers that had broken paddles and brown tips, your company made me embarrassed, in the eyes of my wife of 35yrs.lwill be notifying my America. Express and object to your charges.