Des Moines, Iowa

I ordered flowers for my grandmother for Mother's day on March 21, 2008, from Proflowers.com. On March 24, ezsver took the "membership enrollment fee" out of my account. They are as quick as cockroaches.

I finaly had time to try to find out who ezsver was yesterday. When I looked them up on the internet all I can find are posting from very upset people. I am now one of them.

I just called to get my name removed from their "memberhsip roll" and was told I would be removed immediately and the customer service reps are authorized to credit back 2 charges. Woo hoo.

I'll take that over nothing, but I will never buy flowers from Proflowers or any of their family brands, Cherry Moon Farms, Secret Spoon Sweets, and Shari's Berries, ever again.

I also think a report to the the Iowa Attorney General and Better Business Bureau are in order. My one piece of advice to anyone making a purchase off the internet is read the websites policy carefully.

Ange

Des Moines, IA

Comments

jhernandez
Westleigh, New South Wales, Australia #315530

I am sorry for your experience with ProFlowers. I would like to look into this for you.

Please call 866-526-9426. Sallie

this site is running ads for proflowers, so much for them having the consumers interests at heart.

Don't call them! They are the thieves!!

Call the fraud department of your credit card. You'll get all the money back.