2.1

Ordered roses on Feb 11 to be delivered Feb 14 to wife at her work. All over website it says get flowers on Valentines day.

Did checkout and got to see all the fees that are not advertised more than doubling the advertised price. Part of fee is "Guaranteed Delivery on Valentines Day." I paid it. On Valentines day I received an alert that ProFlowers handed the package to a UPS processing center 300 MILES AWAY. Expected delivery date is Feb 15.

My nice romantic gesture to my wife is now a stress and disappointment experience. I mean I ordered "Valentines Day Flowers," NOT "day after" flowers. I called their toll free (800-580-2913) many times. All options to talk to someone immediately hangs up.

That means they know they screwed people over and are not taking calls because they are in hiding. DO NOT order from this company.

I want to let as many people know in the hopes of putting ProFlowers out of business. That's the capitalist way, the bad companies like PRoFlowers should go out of business for failing their customers.

Product or Service Mentioned: Proflowers Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

ProFlowers Pros: Assortment of flower options.

ProFlowers Cons: Delivery, Hidden cost, No customer service.

• flower arrangements