Atlanta, Georgia
Featured on Facebook Not resolved

"Buyer Beware False Advertising Florest Express is a Scam.I did not receive what I ordered and very unhappy.

Related: Proflowers - Rush limbaugh

"Florist Express offers a 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you are not satisfied with our service for any reason feel free to contact us. We will either refund your money or redeliver a new product depending on the situation. The choice is yours!" This is false and untrue.

Sure they will give you a 15% discount coupon on your next order. When I told them I would never order from them again they offered me a 20% discount. All I wanted was the flowers I ordered to be delivered correctly and I guess they can't do that. I ordered an arrangement of roses, lilies and alstroemeria and got daisies, lilie buds and roses barely open.

They blamed their supplier again and again.

But NO REFUND or REDELIVERY.Where is that 100% guarantee?"

Review about: Flower Arrangement.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Proflowers Flowers
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Proflowers?

Comments

edwebmaster

Once I complained to the BBB, ProFlowers head office got in contact with me and refunded my money.

Thanks !

KB
#419774

File to the better business bureau.

LARRY
#419296

I PLACED AN ORDER THAT ARRIVED LATE AND WITHERED.I CALLED TO COMPLAIN.

WAS MAILED A COUPON CARD . I TRIED TWICE TO USE IT AND IT NEVER WORKED.

I REFUSE TO ORDER THRU PRO FLOWERS EVER AGAIN AND WILL NOT EVER RECOMMEND TO MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS.FROM A SCALE OF 1-10 I GIVE THEM A 1.TERRIBLE .I AM VERY VERY UNHAPPY WITH THEIR PRODUCT AND SERVICE.