Proflowers - False Advertising
"Buyer Beware False Advertising Florest Express is a Scam.I did not receive what I ordered and very unhappy.
"Florist Express offers a 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you are not satisfied with our service for any reason feel free to contact us. We will either refund your money or redeliver a new product depending on the situation. The choice is yours!" This is false and untrue.
Sure they will give you a 15% discount coupon on your next order. When I told them I would never order from them again they offered me a 20% discount. All I wanted was the flowers I ordered to be delivered correctly and I guess they can't do that. I ordered an arrangement of roses, lilies and alstroemeria and got daisies, lilie buds and roses barely open.
They blamed their supplier again and again.
But NO REFUND or REDELIVERY.Where is that 100% guarantee?"
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Flower Arrangement
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "I ordered flowers and they were nothing like the picture!!! I was so mad when I saw them!!! I will never use this service again!!!..."
- "These sad, brown, dried, wilted flowers were delivered to my mother today for her Birthday. These were an upgraded bouquet for $60.00. I couldn't have been more dissatisfied. ..."
- "I paid ProFlowers for 20 multi colored tulips to be delivered to my mother in law for Valentines day. I stead she got 13 VERY VERY SAD looking things. Can..."
- "Scam artists. They write there own fake reviews. You will loose your *** with these *** artists. Then the little money you have left they will fine the *** out..."
- "I too found bugs in mine this past month. Class action suit ? I sent the cookies in and thinking about s lawsuit ..."
- "This has been by far my worst online shopping experience. It took over 3 weeks to receive my order. Customer service is done via emails. There is a phone..."
- "Several attempts were made by email to support to Whitepages to opt out of their website publication of personal information that is inaccurate, and their replies by email attempted to..."
- "I have been a Primus customer for about 8 months and read the bad reviews but decided to give it a try anyway. I can confirm the bad reviews, it..."
- "All seams on the chair the dye is all coming off to an ugly white colored leather underneath. Barely any use to the chair. I contacted Slumberland and they said..."