The bouquet I ordered from Proflowers was advertised to have fifteen tulips and five lily stems with 2 to 4 blooms per stem. However, it arrived with only eleven tulips in full bloom and a total of five lily blooms, green and tight. I can buy better quality from the local Kroger, and check out the meat section at the same time.

I don't expect their complaint department to be any better than than their flower department. But I reckon I know who's getting the most traffic. Their managers will address the problem by expanding the complaint department.

In contrast, I sent two other bouquets from another on-line provider and both came through as advertised and simply stunning.

Oh well, maybe I do have too many girl friends. Thanks, Proflowers, for thinning the herd.

Product or Service Mentioned: Proflowers Bouquet.

Comments

proredpc

Anonymous, we apologize for this arrangement not arriving as it should have. I would be happy to assist.

Send me an email at cssocial@providecommerce.com. -Kayla, Social Media Service Team.