Ordered two dozen roses for my wife for Valentine's Day from Proflowers.com. I had them delivered a day early since she is off on Valentine's Day.

I had imagine a large bouquet of roses being walked into the store and her co-workers being excited for her. What she got was a brown box delivered by UPS and it was put to the side to be opened later; like all the other boxes delivered by UPS. When she finally opened the box, the roses were flat and she had to put her own arrangement together. How pathetic, there was no where in my order process did it say that they would be delivering a box.

I did go back to the website and buried underneath fine print I found it.

I'm still pissed that they think so little of their customers that one a day like Valentine's Day they would flash a big notice that the flowers are delivered in box, not as an arrangement. I will never buy from them ever again; I've learned my lesson, thanks Proflowers.com for ruining Valentine's Day!

Product or Service Mentioned: Proflowers Arrangement.

Comments

proredpc

If you have not already receieved a resolution on your order please send me your order details at cssocial@proflowers.com. I will make sure you are taken care of for your order.

I look forward to hearing from you. -Mike @ProFlowers

Sioux Falls, South Dakota, United States #608762

If you had ordered from one of local florists in your area, you would have got what you wanted. I don't know what you expected from an online company.

Also when I have looked at these places it says the vase is extra. However, the online places don't have local delivery people.