State: Florida City: Miami Product: Proflowers Delivery Service Clear all filters (2 of 209 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:

ProFlowers in Miami, Florida - $72.00 for $29.99 Bouquet

Ordered a $29.99 bouquet and got charged $71.63. I tried to cancel my order and the lady told me, "We had so many complaints for the $19.99 Mother's Day delivery fee, that we made a policy that no orders can be changed or modified after May 4th." I made my order 3 hours ago and they wouldn't refund me. Nowhere in the checkout did they give me a $72.00 total. Now I'm broke and haven't even bought my own mother a gift yet. This was for my Mother-in-Law. I will never use this site again.
jhernandez
#651961

If you have not yet received a resolution regarding this issue, please reach out to us at socialcs@sm.proflowers.com & we will work to make this right for you.

Review
Service
Proflowers Delivery Service
Loss

Proflowers.com -- Dont do business with them!

I ordered flowers for Mother's Day delivery --paid extra to have them sent on Sunday. Saturday afternoon I got a form email saying they couldnt fulfill the order but would deliver them Monday or Tuesday. I called immediately and was told I would get a free upgrade on the bouquet along with a partial refund. They said they would call my mother and apologize. Simply put, none of this ever happened. No refund, no flowers were ever delivered. I feel so rotten that my mother got nothing on Mother's Day. I spent the entire week this week trying to get through to Proflowers to get my money back -- the one things they did do was charge my credit card. After being on hold for at least 20 mins each time I called, I was told they couldnt do anything until they talked to the florist. Finally on Friday a customer service rep said they would give me a refund. I haven't seen the money yet. The customer service, the follow through is horrendous at ProFlowers. What makes me most upset is that my mother never got her flowers.
jaynee h

I am sorry for your experience with ProFlowers. I would like to look into this for you.

Please call 866-526-9426. Sallie

I agree. My son ordered flowers for me, then called on Mother's Day very upset beause the flowers he ordered would not be delivered until the following Saturday, and they said that he couldn't cancel.

You know, just the thought that he tried to get these to me touched my heart. He could not afford the flowers in the first place and to sit at home knowing that I was here and couldn't even get a hug, much less $50 in flowers, broke his heart.

Pro Flowers needs to go into another business, or close their site down when they realize they can't fulfill orders for such an important holiday. Lousy way to do business.

View more comments (1)