State: Florida City: Tampa Product: Proflowers Delivery Service Clear all filters (3 of 209 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:

Proflowers Delivery Service Review from Tampa, Florida

I usually order everything through 1800flowers but my girlfriend has been saying nothing but good things about Proflowers. I ordered her the Precious Heart Bouquet and wanted it delivered to her work. I even spoke to a rep. To let them know they closed at 5pm. Long story short, they never arrived. I contacted their customer support only to repeatedly get people i couldn't understand. After about 45 minutes of being on hold and being told they were delivered, I asked for a refund. I was told that they couldn't refund my payment until they spoke to the local delivery agent and got permission from them saying they agreed to the refund. Bottom line.... I will NEVER EVER order from Proflower again! I was NEVER disappointed with 1800Flowers.
Reason of review
Problem with delivery

ProFlowers in Tampa, Florida - Same Day Delivery is Not Same Day Delivered

Update by user Feb 19, 2016

So I received another call from them. Asking me to call them.

It was just to tell me that I had agreed to have the delivery scheduled for the next day. I told them I did not agree, it seemed I had no choice and I also got charged for it.

They then apologized and said they would refund $5 for the same day delivery. This is still not satisfactory to me!

Original review posted by user Feb 19, 2016

I ordered a bouquet specifically requesting same day delivery. I also had to pay several additional fees for it. After several hours, I get a call from them (which I could barely understand) saying the florist who would be making and delivering the flowers, was closed (this was at 3pm). I asked if there was any other florist that could do it so it would be delivered today and the answer was "no". It could not be delivered until the next day. I have noticed that their customer service has gotten worse. This will be the last time I'm using Proflowers!!!! The savings is not worth it!
Reason of review
Problem with delivery
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

ProFlowers totally unreliable and dishonest..

Rather then retype, here's my email to ProFlowers after they failed to deliver as promised. "I'm writing this email to state my complete dissatisfaction with both your customer service, and your inability to deliver as promised. I placed my order yesterday afternoon for delivery later that day and paid extra to have it done. Two hours after I placed my order, I was called and informed that my girlfriends flowers couldn't be delivered until the next day (Saturday), but that she would receive a free flower upgrade as well as a note saying the delivery was scheduled for the day before. I agreed with this, but didn't understand why I wasn't told so at the time the order was placed. Well, its' now the next day and I received another phone call awhile ago saying the flowers couldn't be delivered at all! That is completely unacceptable, and I will never again trust your company to handle something as special as a flower delivery. I'm done with ProFlowers, and would like a complete refund, as well as compensation for failing to deliver as promised. The opportunity is now lost to have a great impact on my girlfriend, and thanks to your companies broken promises and inept mishandling of my order, I won't have a chance to make it right." Take it from me, there's not much worse in the way of failed customer service, than to have a florist drop the ball on a really unique opportunity to impress that someone special. ProFlowers deserves nothing less then this flame!
jhernandez

We apologize if the florist we contracted on your behalf dropped the ball and did not deliver your flowers. We accept full responsibility for taking your order and it not being completed.

We will make it right for you and refund the money that you paid.

If you have any trouble getting this resolved to your satisfaction via the email you sent, give me a call at 888-855-3486 and I'll look into it personally. -Steve @ProFlowers

Review
#320939 Review #320939 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Contact ProFlowers Customer Service