My aunt ordered flowers for me to arrive on the day of my big birthday.They not only did not arrive that day, but they arrived a day late - dead and COMPLETELY FROZEN.

I was given the chose to give her a refund or I could get another of the same bouquet (nothing added for the late arrival, OR the inconvenience).

My aunt got her money back, without an apology or call, and the woman I spoke to didn't even really apologize to me for the loss of a gift.Even as I took the photo for proof (frost on the leaves is hard to capture), the flowers continued to keel over and die in front of the camera.

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Proflowers and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Proflowers.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Flowers / Florist category for more informed decision or compare Proflowers to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Proflowers?

Comments