My aunt ordered flowers for me to arrive on the day of my big birthday.They not only did not arrive that day, but they arrived a day late - dead and COMPLETELY FROZEN.
I was given the chose to give her a refund or I could get another of the same bouquet (nothing added for the late arrival, OR the inconvenience).
My aunt got her money back, without an apology or call, and the woman I spoke to didn't even really apologize to me for the loss of a gift.Even as I took the photo for proof (frost on the leaves is hard to capture), the flowers continued to keel over and die in front of the camera.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Product or service
- Proflowers Birthday Flowers
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "Order a full container of a flowering plant for someone's birthday and the person gets less than half of what you saw on their website and makes it look like..."
- "I purchased what I thought was a "beautiful" bouquet of flowers for my mother in law as a Mother's Day gift. They arrived today and I was literally heartbroken that..."
- "This is a picture of what I thought I was ordering on the left side and this is what was delivered on the right side!! I can't say how..."
- "My wife’s Asus laptop screen started flickering 4 days before the warranty was up. This was the only stroke of luck in the whole scenario that follows. Checked the device..."
- "I'm not usually one to put businesses on blast on the internet BUT - Ridge Crossings Apartments is a joke of place to call a home, neighborhood, or property management..."
- "My son ordered a hoodie without permission / I attempted to cancel immediately / Web site will not allow you to cancel order, must call support line / Support line..."
- "Purchased a tub several months ago after requesting more information from their website. Sales rep came out and helped us figure out where to place the tub and which one..."
- "I am writing this letter on behalf of my parents, who are the ones that got scammed by this individual. On 7/29/16, my parents signed a contract with Jose D...."
- " I began investigating TwinkleDeals several months ago after I had an order totaling over $160 refunded to Pay Pal with no explanation. What I have concluded: TwinkleDeals..."