My aunt ordered flowers for me to arrive on the day of my big birthday.They not only did not arrive that day, but they arrived a day late - dead and COMPLETELY FROZEN.
I was given the chose to give her a refund or I could get another of the same bouquet (nothing added for the late arrival, OR the inconvenience).
My aunt got her money back, without an apology or call, and the woman I spoke to didn't even really apologize to me for the loss of a gift.Even as I took the photo for proof (frost on the leaves is hard to capture), the flowers continued to keel over and die in front of the camera.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Product or service
- Proflowers Birthday Flowers
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "I have never used ProFlowers before and will not ever again. I got an email and wanted to send flowers to my Mom. The $39 arrangement ended up really costing..."
- "My husband ordered me red *Long stemmed* roses for V-day and I about died when they came (in a box for me to arrange) The rose buds were very small..."
- "Flowers in poor condition lilies brown did not open irises did not open dead within 3 days very unhappy with condition of flowers ..."
- " On September 6 2015, we accepted the bids from a uShIP sponsored business owned by a Kevin Harris of Harris Moving&Hauling (Youcallwehaulallthetime(7))phone #513-289-5225. The..."
- "www.jbarrlaw.com - Attorney Joseph Barr, places his client at risk by outright theft of property which he refuses to return and failing to agree to stop distributing private information..."
- "Carl the manager does not care about his residential clients. After 2 weeks of saying my lawn was dead, the manager, Carl, finally came out. He told me..."
- "Justin Holt from Austin commercial will be tried in court for numerous accounts of fraud: conspiracy to terrorism, fraud, misrepresentation, conspiracy to perjury, false advertising, breach of contract, violation of..."
- "A coach USA bus almost killed my family and several in the cars around us today around 2pm eastbound on I-64 in Newport News Virginia. Driving way too fast for..."
- "Purchased a Super Start Powersport battery from Oreilly Auto and got ripped by Oreilly's. When I first 'unwrapped' the battery when I got home, the battery case was a very tight..."