Swanton, Ohio

Update by user Mar 18, 2013

Since our posting we filled out a survey and it was not in their favor. My husband just received a $20 gift card in the mail off of his next purchase.

The letter was half !!!! apology.

They should realized that when people get flowers that it means alot to the giver and to the receiver. I truely believe $20 gift card does not cut it when you get not one but two batches of dead flowers.

Original review posted by user Feb 14, 2013

my husband sent me flowers for Valentines Day early imagine my surprise when i opened the box an the flowers were dead iris and it is not what he ordered. It was a pitiful site.

He called and was told they did not have what he ordered I would get a mixed bouquet, well it came half dead no vase. These flowers are poor quality. I have gotten better quality flowers at Kroger's. My husband just wanted to do something nice for me because have been ill.

I feel sorry for him because you ruined his surprise for me. I love flowers but these were pitiful.

Product or Service Mentioned: Proflowers Bouquet.

Comments

proredpc

If you have not already receieved a resolution on your order please send me your order details at cssocial@proflowers.com. I will make sure you are taken care of for your order.

I look forward to hearing from you. -Mike @ProFlowers