Paid $40.00 for flowers and they look dead.Definitely will not recommend this to anybody.

Total scam and is overpriced. Want my money back. Does not look like the picture. I followed all directions to the tee.

Please take in consideration that this is for valentines day and not a funeral where the deceased can not see them. Should be ashamed of such poor quality and not letting customers know that the pictures on Internet will vary from actual product. Read a lot of complaints and it looks like everybody else feels the same.

Thought I would express my feelings even though it won't get me anywhere.Maybe just help someone else not get ripped off.

Review about: Proflowers Flowers.

Had an Experience with Proflowers?

Comments

proredpc

If you have not already receieved a resolution on your order please send me your order details at cssocial@proflowers.com.I will make sure you are taken care of for your order.

I look forward to hearing from you.-Mike @ProFlowers

Proflowers Moms Delight With Purple Vase And Chocolates Arrangement Review from New York, New York Proflowers "I decied to buy flowers for mother day for my mom since I wasn't going to be around her, the fist picture is what I thought She was getting and..." Read more Proflowers - Horrible Flower Arrangement nothing like ordered. Proflowers "I ordered this for my 92 yr old mother for Christmas. It was delivered in the morning on 12/24/16. Later that evening, I received a lengthy email from ProFlowers explaining..." Read more Proflowers - Poor Quality of Plant Proflowers " Delivery Date: Wednesday, May 4, 2016 Item Purchased: Desert Jewel Succulent Garden Dear Pro Flowers, I'm assuming there isn't anything that could be done. I understand that not everything..." Read more Proflowers doesn't deliver what's on website Proflowers "Order a full container of a flowering plant for someone's birthday and the person gets less than half of what you saw on their website and makes it look like..." Read more Frigidaire - Cheap & Easy  $2.97 Repair  for Outrageously Expensive Door Handle. Frigidaire " After checking on line for several hours, I found that the cheapest replacement would be $ 100.00 and as high as $179.00. This equated to 20 to 30% of..." Read more Pepperidge Farm - Very disappointed Pepperidge Farm "I have been purchasing Pepperidge Farm cookies for at least 20 years. Before that, my Mom purchased them for 20 + years. My favorite was the Milano cookies. Those have..." Read more Chrysler Customer Care DOES NOT CARE Chrysler "2014 RAM Eco Diesel. 38000 miles w/Factory extended warranty. Starter Cable shorts out on frame and catches FIRE under the truck while driving. Extended Service contract clearly states that wiring..." Read more Lazboy - Extremely poor La-z-boy customer service Lazboy "We purchased two chairs ($1500 each) at the Frisco TX store - 8294 TX-121, Frisco, TX 75034. There was poor workmanship in sewing the fabric darts on the arms leaving..." Read more