I ordered flowers for my wife's birthday and paid extra to have specific ones sent to our home at a specific time so that she would get them before having to head into work (keep in mind I ordered the flowers a week in advance). I received a call ( and so did she !) from some customer service representative explaining that the flowers could not get delivered the day I had arranged (Sat- her birthday) and that they would be delivered Monday.

Monday (now 2 days after her birthday) she and I again get another call stating that the flowers would be another day. No apologies, no refund offered. Never use this company to deliver flowers EVER!

It is ridiculous that a company like this even stays in business. They charge fees for services they cannot provide.

Comments

Westleigh, New South Wales, Australia #395682

I am so sorry for your recent experience with your birthday order and would like to talk to you. Please call me at our courporate office, phone 866-526-9426. Sallie